Saturday at Gulf Stream Park, Uncle Mo will makes his much anticipated 3yo debut in a stakes race made with just him in mind. His 5 competitors, listed below, should be no match for this 2yo Eclipse Award winner of 2010 and tops on everyone’s early Kentucky Derby favorites lists. So if you’re thinking of wagering a few bob on this race’s outcome just remember this, you probably only get 1/2 odds or less. So a trifecta box might be the smarter play here with Uncle on top and everyone else for 2nd and 3rd because the real handicapping fun will be for 2nd and 3rd here. So Uncle Mo is coming out to run here Saturday so if you’ve no skin in the game, sit back and watch what might be the best 3yo in training this year! Time will tell!
$100,000 Timely Writer Stakes (Race 8, 4:25 p.m.), 3YO, 1 Mile (Dirt)
PP. Horse, Jockey, Weight, Trainer
1. Uncle Mo (KY), J R Velazquez, 123, T A Pletcher
2. Gallant Dreams (KY), J Castellano, 117, T Albertrani
3. Madman Diaries (FL), J Sanchez, 121, W A Ward
4. Rocking Out (KY), J R Leparoux, 117, R E Dutrow Jr.
5. Schoolyard Cat (NY), R Curatolo, 117, C F Martin
6. Rattlesnake Bridge (KY), J Lezcano, 117, K P McLaughlin